Munctional and Environmentally Friendly Liquid Spreaders
All types of liquid spreaders for municipalities, housing associations etc.
- Can be adapted to suit any vehicle in the EU, including leading mini tractors and compact tractors.
- Environmentally friendly and computer controlled for optimal consumption of resources.
- Over 12 different models and more than 20 variants, covering all needs – large and small.
Complete focus on the environment when treating icy roads and surfaces
Our liquid spreaders use salt solutions rather than just salt. Salt solutions use 30-70% less salt and are therefore great for budgets and kinder to the environment. They are also kinder to trees, bushes and other plants, sensitive surfacing, underlays, floors in stairwells, stores and offices and not least, the paws of pets.
Saltnex models and variants
- Cycle paths
- Streets and roads
- Large areas, such as carparks
- Artificial pitches
- Control of algae
- And many more applications
The creative driving force behind Saltnex
The machines are designed by Hans Curt Nexgaard, who has many years of experience ind the industry and is considered one of its leading experts in Europe. The machines are manufactured by Randers Maskinefabrik and are 100% Danish quality. Each machine is developed with particular focus on quality, the enviroment and reducing costs.
Want to know more? See contact informations.